Pages

Friday 4 January 2013

From seed to creed


Well Good Day to everyone, It can never be too late! I hope all of you folk celebrated in some way or another. I have retreated inwardly over the last few weeks, not unlike that of a deciduous tree when its leaves begin to fall; I centre my energy inwards and it becomes highly focussed and concentrated. I have reached deep within through quiet contentment, revealing newer and deeper awareness of myself to myself. I hope that my own new found wisdom will make its way into the outer world with ease and clarity throughout 2013.

Going inward with the seasons has become very apparent to me this year. In seeking the silence I find the eternal present moment where I can hear the music of now, pulsing like a spherical wave on the shore of personal favour, rotating on every axis as it pleases. It is in this place I find true abundance through a never ending stream of infinite abundance, it simply cannot be forgotten once experienced and much to my own joy it only becomes more vivid day by day.

I am beginning to identify myself with divine qualities such as beauty and grace more and more throughout my daily life. I have tried and tested many ways of being. The more I turn inwards; the more I awaken; the greater I feel and the more able I am to carry out the work I discover within, out there in the world. It is no longer a duty but a joy and a celebration, that’s my life, the way life should be.

I realise now that I am not a writer, but a creator. Writing is just one of the ways in which I create. All creation stems from within and I have been retreating there very often. I have begun rendering concrete visualisations of the year ahead, as solid as thoughts can be. I have explored my visions more and more bringing new light, detail and clarity to them with each day. Through the universal flow of growth and transformation I know deep down that failure no longer exists for me and the work I now do is for the benefit of all. I draw upon the infinite power of source and everything I now create undergoes the same creation process, intense visualisation and proper focus seems to open the doorways for resourceful sourcery to pour on through.

I have bared witness to the unfoldment of my visions as they truly make their way into my outer reality with precision and well-defined timing much like the blooming of a rose or a lotus flower; with ease and beauty. I am learning how to become a master of my own thoughts and feelings; hacking off any attachments to negative thoughts and feelings about myself and others instantly; I can easily catch them now with little effort. By no means did I get here without my fair share of trials and tribulations, doubts, worries, fears, anxieties and humiliation.

As I have experimented more and more I have built up unfathomable faith, trust, confidence, power, strength and courage within myself; that which no-one can take away or impress upon. Along with this came a lot of challenges from others which helped me grow further as I overcame each obstacle with more faith and less fear. When we plant our seed within, through our vision, we cannot expect it to grow instantly into a fully-fledged thunder oak over night; the seed needs to germinate and the conditions must be right, once in place it must be held there without disturbance. As the first signs of life appear it must be cared for and nurtured; it needs to be fed and exposed to light as it begins to grow. The universe took form gradually and our own personal creations take time as well, much like the image of the greater universe. Once we plant a seed we need to leave it be with trust and faith that it will let us know when it is ready. Keep intensifying and nurturing the vision of your desire daily, without question. Regardless of how grand your vision may be compared to your current situation you must continue using your imagination to visualise your desire. Use your will to feel it and hold it, use your emotions to embrace the feeling it brings upon completion. You want to simulate the desired outcome as often and as real as you can, you will begin to notice opportunities and circumstances begin to appear with ease, these are signs to keep up the work; these are the signs that the seed of creation planted within has cracked, but it must survive.

I have noticed that with my own rapid growth things are taking a little longer to catch up, a lagging of reality if you like. This is good though because it allows me to update and amend my vision when necessary. I see the signs that it is catching up and things are happening as they should but it is always good to stay one step ahead of the game. There can always be something unexpected, like a weed that tries to take hold in the soil you have perfectly tilled for your own seed. These weeds are tests of your own strength and worth and if your vision is to take full form you must tend your garden and choose your thoughts wisely. The emotions are a good indicator of how you are doing and if you begin to feel negative emotions then it indicates that weeds are blocking your light, just take a time out and seek the silence to allow for illumination, you will regain strength.

Now with all this rapid growth and new strength we may find ourselves in, it is natural for others to feel a little discomforted or insecure around us. You can use your strength to lift them up and guide them to a light hearted way of live, they may feel heavy and weighed down but you have grown tall and strong. Others may not have as great control over themselves as you have and this may stir up their feelings and emotions of their own worth and they may judge you; they may think that you think you are better than them and try to bring you down. The more you shine your light, the lighter they will feel and the more others will begin to trust your actions and way of life. Perhaps you will inspire them, you must never stop growing in order to make others feel more comfortable, don’t go down to that level, bring them up to yours, offer some vitality through humour, kindness, tolerance and patience.

We can all experience difficulties on the path of our creation, others may try and prove you wrong and expect you to fail. I have seen others fall into their own pits that they have dug for others only to later realise they are the only ones who could fall into it. They often become bitter and full of blame when they see that others are perfectly happy, they feel that they are better than others and are out to prove so and this becomes their own pitfall. In the past I have tried to help others and explain to them that they are creating all these traps for themselves but somehow they are never ready to hear it from anyone and certainly not me, and of course the hardest thing for them to do is to admit to themselves that they brought all their own suffering on themselves through the constructs of their own way of thinking. I know it’s hard because I had to go through it all as well; it was the hardest thing to ever do yet it was also the easiest thing at the same time and I will allow the elaboration on this for you in your own time.

It is often forgotten by many that the way the subconscious mind interacts with our thoughts and feelings can be reprogrammed through conscious effort. Our subconscious mind is made up of past thoughts that we have consciously accepted or acted upon at some level or another. In order to change our subconscious mind into one that instinctively sees the positive in all we need to consciously make the effort until it becomes habitual. This to me is one of the most important things to do and it must be done right at the beginning of any big changes anyone wants to make. In itself it can be the biggest change anyone could make with endless rewards for their effort.

I often see the word “ego” misused and misunderstood by many. It is used mainly by people to label others who are ruled by the “ego” as lower than them, these people see themselves as “superior” or more “spiritually evolved” than those other people ruled by “ego”. It is not a bad thing that I find this very amusing and ironic. I find that people who constantly talk about, think about and focus on the ego of others are in fact the ones who they discriminate or are becoming them. What you see and focus upon in others is really how you are yourself, not how the other person is. If someone says “that person is ruled by the ego, they are so arrogant” it in fact says more about the speaker than it does about the person in question. The speaker is falling into judgement whilst feeling superior and more enlightened. Perhaps jealous of the persons new found confidence, self-belief or courage. Arrogance is never something that someone labels upon themselves; it is always a projection from another. Whenever a judgement of any kind is made it never reflects the other person but always the one in judgement, it is after all just a projective opinion and not actual fact.

I think this is a very pressing issue amongst those who see themselves as “superior” or more “spiritually evolved” than others because it is very sad that people make it so far and then fall back down without seeing what caused the fall in the first place; people often never look within or at themselves as they point the finger. I have nothing against anyone and wish the best of happiness to all regardless of anything. In a way I feel that it is my duty to bring this to the surface in the hope that those others may realise that they are in fact neither superior nor inferior to anyone but are equals who no doubt commit the same human errors as most other humans do at one point or another.

I leave the juiciest parts towards the end for those who persist and trust that there is a point to what I write and share. The point is very simple; if you cannot learn to be happy for the successes of others around you then you will deny yourself of your own success. It is only negative thoughts and feelings that stop you from feeling happy for others and their success. You will never experience true wealth or happiness that is lasting until you master your emotions and learn to minimise any negative thoughts and feelings by maximising positive thoughts and feelings. Each person that enters your thoughts must enter into a happy place where peace resides, if it enters into any other condition then you yourself are allowing these conditions to persist and it is no fault of another that you are unhappy. The next time someone tells you about their ambitions and you feel that they are undertaking an impossible task and perhaps ridicule them, stop yourself and believe in that person with all your heart, wish them well and hope for the best and support them on their mission. Each time you see the failings of another or see others failings as inevitable you are actually just building up a pattern of failure in your own mind and each time you put someone down and wish for their failures you are strengthening that pattern and giving it more power, thus bringing about your own failings and inevitably your own doom that will be no one else’s fault but your own.

There are outstanding individuals everywhere, seek them out, be inspired, focus on their qualities, show them support and you will begin to create similar qualities within yourself. Every time you recognise a good quality in another you give this quality within yourself more power to bloom.

A very difficult thing to do is to see loved ones falling into difficult places and feeling as though there is nothing we can do to help them as we see their self-destructive nature take over and it is sometimes almost natural to fall into their pain with them, this however does not do any good. I realised that it is not my job to make others happy because happiness does not come from the external world; happiness, true lasting happiness comes from within. If I remain happy myself then this will help them to a certain degree, some people want to be the victim, the one who is hard done by, the one to feel sorry for. In the end it is up to the individual to persist with trust and faith in oneself to become happy. If there is any bitterness or blame towards another then happiness has not been achieved. Once we ourselves reach happiness it is natural to begin to feel an urge to make others see the way to lasting happiness and wealth but not everyone is ready to be told by another how they are to be if they want to be happy, they deny any way to this thing called “happiness” for themselves or others in face of their pain, fear, blame, anger or resentment. The most important thing is to remain happy yourself. There are a lot of people out there who would label themselves as spiritually enlightened yet still look down on people who seem to be doing better materially or worse morally, thus falling into judgement and feeling superior to another, often with intense disgust or negative feelings but not always; sometimes just a feeling of power and better-ness, all illusionary of course. That is not our problem to fix nor is it good for us to try and change that and of course we are not to judge them upon their behaviour even though we are aware of it, just be happy and send out love to anyone struggling on the path and anyone doing well on the path, don’t forget to send love to yourself as well though.

The best way we can help others be happy is by just being happy without trying to impose your way of happiness on another. I have previously fallen into each and every single category that I have mentioned. Like I said earlier, I have been through my own trials and tribulations to reach the state of abundance I now find myself in. I was a right stubborn person who always thought I was right, I was the finger pointer and blamer of my own misfortunes, I could be irrational, I would think everybody else made my life miserable; friends, family, government or whatever, I was the one and only holder of the right way (thinking there was just one) and I was also the grumpy huffer. As well as this I desperately tried to make others happy and see my way, perhaps coming across as condescending at times. I also thought of myself as superior to others who I either thought were ruled by this thing labelled as “the ego” and that I was more “spiritually evolved”. Not very many people are willing to admit the shadows of their former selves but it is important for me to do so because I am human, I am not some person who has never went wrong in life. In a way I now think the ways I went wrong were in fact the ways I went right, although never realising it until later. Each event has helped me become the person I always knew I was, slowly unfolding, until now: I think and process things like never before and my growth is becoming more rapid; I think in a certain way now, act in a certain way and create in a certain way; that certain way is consciously. I am now consciously aware of the effect that my thoughts, feelings, words and actions have in the outer world; my thoughts are the cause of the effects I experience. If I control the cause perfectly, I control the effect perfectly; the law of cause and effect.  Every action has an equal and opposite reaction; the inner action of thinking has an equal and opposite reaction and the opposite of the inner world is the external world.

My how I have grown through my own humiliation and to this day I still believe that the fastest way to growth is through humiliation. Humiliation in a way is a great gift to us, as much as we try to deny it. But when we can finally embrace our own humiliation we can move on with our lives with new levels of awareness. I have lost count of how many times I have been through humiliation. Sometimes it is coupled with a shameful or guilty feeling, or an annoyance at oneself. Humiliation can be the realisation of that which we have talked and acted against is different from what we first thought and we were in fact wrong to talk and act in such a way. It is important not to fall into shame or guilt, there is no such thing as a mistake, there is only learning and there is no mistake in learning. It is important to not be hard on ourselves and move on with beauty and grace, these are not namby pamby qualities; these are truly divine qualities that we can possess and seek out. First learn the rules and then you can play the game better. We have all found ourselves at the top before and then been told to start over, the trick is to not give up, just learn the rules and play better, you will always be one step ahead and anyone trying to bring you down will only bring themselves down.

I do not feel like I have finished learning (obviously) but I have learned to see past my flaws and see myself and everything else as perfect. We look at the stars and the rest of the universe as perfect; governed by universal laws, but we often fail to associate ourselves with any universal laws even though each cell of our body is made up of our universe. Personally I have found the universal law of attraction to carry a great deal of truth in my personal life; the more I put my faith into this law the more it reveals to me about its nature and mechanics; the more I am able to attract all that is best for myself and the mission I am creating in this life. In the end I hope to use this to bring the best to those around me, then those who are far and wide throughout the world; to all that is alive on this planet. I need power for this and lots of it and I know I will get it; my intentions are in harmony with the universe. We are each a part of the universe and one part must not antagonise or harm another part; doing so is self-harm, an often occurrence but not advisable, especially when you become conscious of it. The universe wants harmony within itself and it will seek out channels that wish to create harmony and give abundantly to those who are receptive and want to work for universal harmony. The more harmony you wish to create, the more abundantly you shall receive; the more you give, the more you shall receive.

Being without fear I see myself as a perfect mirror. I expose the worst of a person to themselves with no conscious effort whilst also exposing the best of a person in the same manner. It depends upon the individual’s perception and what they see in me; regardless of what they see in me and fail to see as a reflection of their inner selves I will always view everyone as equal and at their highest potential regardless of their current level. I always see the same in everyone, not in a boring way but in an exciting individual expression of the whole way.

Sometimes others may think my honesty gets the better of me but they would be mistaken. I do take slight satisfaction in seeing others own negative projections towards me being reflected back to them in the most amusing ways. It actually brings me joy to see others experience the negativity they sent out as it comes back, not because I like seeing people in pain or suffering but because I enjoy seeing them grow and learn. I feel joy often and it is by no coincidence that I find joy in life’s simple pleasures and it is of no surprise that I attract all sorts of people that bring me joy in an abundance of ways. However nothing compares to the feeling of seeing a good person win, a superb individual who works hard for others, seeing these people taste the fruits of their own labours is magnificent.

Each moment is beautifully unique and my inner joy grows with each one. I wish I could explain away how I have managed to reach such high levels of joy and ecstasy but I have complete faith in you that you will find the way from what you know about life already, after all you have already read this far. The result will be a lot more personally satisfying when you realise that it was the work you done yourself that attracted joy into your life. When you reach peace, joy and love on a very deep level from moment to moment you will not blame others for your joys, you know it comes from within and you know it has the power to affect others in a positive manner as well, you can just watch it unfold as if by magic, after all – you know the rules.

People often like to blame others for their own unhappiness, this is common in intimate and serious relationships but it is an inner state that manifests in the perception and circumstances of the outer world. If you are not grateful or appreciative for your partner they will eventually disappear from your life in any way the universe provides; perhaps through someone that shows more care. You will see yourself literally going backwards until you learn to become grateful again, without blame. It really is very simple and it need not be complicated. Any fears, worries, negative emotions and doubts you have, consciously send them love and thus they help you rather than stop you. Your fears will transform and help you feel more love and courage. With enough practice you will make love a habit and develop confidence: Yes people may mistake it for arrogance which is their own inner projection and tells you more about their current inner state than they could ever know about you. By no means fall into a state of judgement, send only love and good wishes for the development of love and compassion within all.

Another common thing amongst people that do not live their dreams is that they may seek approval from another and if they say no then they often give up. Doing this is giving away your personal power; you must never rely on another or make any choice relating to your hearts desires dependent on another when it comes to living your dream and doing what you really want to do. Do not be in fear of walking the line alone, so often we must walk the line alone and it is in this that more power, strength, freedom, courage and trust is gained. You will never give away your personal power again once you step out of your comfort zone into the unknown, let go of any attachments. It is a little paradox that you first need strength, courage and trust to transform and create more strength, courage and trust. A transformational effect requires a transformational cause, the cause is your own thoughts and you have control over them at any time; you have got the power to transform your thoughts at any time, doing so will create the desired effects; you cannot change external effects with external effects; seek the cause of these effects in your own mind, they lie in your perceptions: Change them to change the circumstances in your life and how you perceive situations. If there is something cropping up in your life that you do not like or makes you feel discomfort, look within and change something, it will be a reflection.

You shall reap what you may sow and if you sow love then this love will grow and you will enjoy an abundance of love. If you sow, doubt, fear, worry, jealousy, anger, hatred, judgement, resentment, bitterness or anything negative about yourself and others it will 100% guaranteed come back and bite you in the ass, no doubt about it, it is a universal law of growth and manifestation in which governs the energy and vibration of our thoughts and the entire universe.

No matter how much you read or think, you will never bring about any desired result without doing your own inner work. Reading alone will not help you achieve anything, nor will it help you visualise what you desire or help you manifest the desired results you wish to. This work must be done by you and no one can do it for you or tell you to do it, it is a choice that only you can make for yourself. I can only point you in the right direction and then you must take the path of your own choice towards what you want. I enjoy doing what I do and I know I do not have to do it but I do it out of love. Sometimes I like exposing myself in an authentic and honest way because it helps everyone, people either fall into judgement and are then exposed to their own weaknesses or people go out and be the best they can, I always do what I do with love in my heart. I do not want to create followers I want to create more leaders, more masters, more lovers, more peace makers, more good and more harmony in the world between all things and if I can do that I will die being very satisfied and fulfilled in life. I seek no approval though I may receive it, I may also receive criticism just as often but I am me and I seek only a better world for all.  

All my previous posts stand firm and have a purpose, they have been leading to this moment – as this post will lead to future posts. I wanted to expose myself and be open to judgement of all kinds; it had been my plan, for I am not afraid of judgement, for I do not see judgement as something real. If another falls into judgement about me they have work to do and energy to clear within and I aim to aid this process with as much grace as the universe allows me.

 “Being honest may not get you a lot of friends but it'll always get you the right ones.”
Unknown

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumoured by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it."
The Buddha

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
The Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment